Each week The Sports Esquires keep track of the sports law headlines so you don’t have to. This week’s edition features the conclusion of the Sandusky scandal and NFL investigations.
- This week the league considers new rules, bylaws, and resolutions.
- The NFLPA is investigating whether the Jaguars violated the CBA over offseason player physicals.
- Here’s a look at the NFL’s new world of intense investigations.
- Is collusion really an issue in Colin Kaepernick’s case?
- Jury finds former Penn State president Graham Spanier guilty of child endangerment for his handling of allegations in the Sandusky scandal.
- Former Alabama receiver files fraud lawsuit against Lane Kiffin over coaching position. Michael McCann’s analysis.